NHTC Reports 2014 Revenues Up 137% To $124.6 Million
Natural Health Trends Corp., a leading direct selling company that markets premium quality personal care, wellness and “quality of life” products under the NHT Global brand, announced financial results for the quarter and twelve month periods ended December 31, 2014.
Fourth Quarter Financial Highlights
- Total revenues increased 85% to $35.4 million, compared to $19.1 million in the fourth quarter last year.
- Operating income was $6.1 million, up 266% compared to $1.7 million in the fourth quarter last year.
- Net income was $5.8 million, or $0.45 per diluted share, compared to $1.6 million, or $0.14 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter last year.
Full Year Financial Highlights
- Total revenues were $124.6 million, up 137% compared to $52.5 million last year.
- Operating income was $20.8 million, up 393% compared to $4.2 million last year.
- Net income was $20.4 million, or $1.61 per diluted share, compared to net income of $4.1 million, or $0.36 per diluted share last year.
Subsequent to December 31, 2014, the Company completed the requirements necessary to list its shares of common stock on the Nasdaq Capital Market. Trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market began on Tuesday, February 17, 2015.
“We capped off 2014 with another strong quarter, and delivered triple-digit sales growth, solid margin expansion and a more than four-fold increase in earnings per share for the year,” commented Chris Sharng, President of Natural Health Trends Corp.
“Clearly, our marketing strategy has been effective in driving strong top- and bottom-line growth. We have been keen to develop and extend our product line while providing the necessary infrastructure, including leadership development, training and competitive incentives, to attract and retain talented distributors and leverage existing operations to increase our margins.”
“We recently concluded a successful event in Macau where 3,000 attended our Success Forum designed to recognize superior performance and serve as a platform for new product introductions. Our leaders are motivated and optimistic,” continued Mr. Sharng. “Our momentum is strong going into the new year.”
On February 27, 2015, the Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.02 per share on outstanding common stock, payable in cash on March 27, 2015 to stockholders of record on March 17, 2015.
About Natural Health Trends Corp.
Natural Health Trends Corp. is an international direct-selling and e-commerce company operating through its subsidiaries throughout Asia, North America, and Europe. The company markets premium quality personal care, wellness and “quality of life” products under the NHT Global brand. Additional information can be found on the company’s website, www.naturalhealthtrendscorp.com.
373 total views, 1 today