During a season revolved around giving, the USANA True Health Foundation—whose mission is to provide critical nutrition to those who are suffering or in need—continues to help others live better lives, after donating more than a million U.S. dollars to those less fortunate in 2015.
Through its service trips, regular contributors, fundraising projects and collaborations with the Women’s Tennis Association, the non-profit organization raised $1.7 million to assist hundreds of thousands of people around the globe. USANA Health Sciences (NYSE: USNA)—a global nutritional company based in Salt Lake City—covers all administrative costs, allowing the Foundation to utilize 100 percent of every dollar donated to directly help those in need of assistance.
“Every dollar donated to the Foundation helps improve and save a life,” said USANA Co-CEO Dave Wentz. “We are grateful to all of those who have donated and continue to donate their time and monetary contributions, allowing us to help those in less fortunate circumstances. We have been able to accomplish a lot this year and look forward to doing even more in the New Year.”
- Provided $600,000 in meals across Eastern Europe, Asia, Australia, Latin America, Haiti, Nepal and the United States.
- Supplied $225,000 in disaster aid, vaccines and water purification tablets to Malaysia, the Philippines and victims of the earthquakes in Nepal.
- Gave $155,00 worth of Usanimals™ to orphanages, clinics and mercy networks in Guatemala, Honduras, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Uganda and Peru.
- Distributed $87,192 in materials to help rebuild fishing boats to those affected by Typhoon Yolanda.
- Donated $50,260 to The Smith Family Foundation, Kids Can and Cornerstone to assist in the education of disadvantaged children in Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
<img src=”http://mlmnewsblog.com/2015/12/usana-true-health-foundation-donates-over-1-million-to-improve-peoples-lives/”1″ width=”1″ alt=””>
Subscribe to Blog via Email
233 total views, 10 today